Voted Best Music Lessons in Pearland 2016 by Living Magazine Readers' Choice.
Enrollment is Open All Year! Call us Today!
Are We the Right Music School for You?
Since 2011 we have helped hundreds of students begin and continue on their musical journey. We offer private lessons in piano, guitar, bass, voice, drums, violin, and cello. We know you are busy and it can be very hard to find a reliable music teacher. That's why we go above and beyond to find the BEST music teachers in Pearland--so you don't have to!
While you're researching the best school for you, consider the benefits of becoming an Allegro Pearland Academy of Music student and find out why we are your number one choice for music lessons!
12 Benefits of becoming an Allegro Pearland Academy of Music Student:
1. Lessons for Guitar, Bass, Voice, Violin, Cello, Drums, Piano-- in your home or at our Pearland location!
Save time with our in-home lessons or enroll family members to take lessons at our space in Pearland. We welcome all beginners and all levels--no matter what your age!
2. "Voted Best Music Lessons/Studio in Pearland 2016" by Living Magazine Readers' Choice.
3. The most qualified teaching faculty in the area!
We have 15 music teachers, who we've handpicked so your student can have the right personality and the right teaching style that works for them. All our teachers have teaching experience, a degree in music or extensive performing experience, and most importantly, a fun, motivating personality that you're sure to love! No matter what your musical goals are, we want to help you reach them! Our goal is to inspire your student--and that's the best teaching method of all!
4. A wide range of lesson times available, sure to fit any busy schedule!
9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. Monday-Saturday
Lessons times available Monday-Friday 3:00pm-8:30pm and Saturday 10:00am-2:00pm by appointment only.
5. A proven track record of excellence.
Visit our testimonial page to see what our students are saying. Every year, aspiring music teachers start their own studio, and a year or two later it’s closed. We have a proven track record of offering quality guitar, voice, singing, piano and drum lessons in Pearland TX, year round. Our full time mission is teaching music lessons, trusted by hundreds of families for 6 years.
6. A comfortable waiting room for parents.With over 3,500 square feet, we have the most spacious and parent friendly waiting area in Pearland. Instead of waiting in a music retail store showroom, or a cramped hallway, our clients enjoy a spacious, professional parent's lounge with comfortable chairs and kids toys. We also provide large observation windows for every room so that you can watch your child's lesson while you wait. Or if you prefer, you can sit in on the lessons at anytime.
7. Free, all inclusive recitals.
Every parent just wants to know how their child is doing and if they are really progressing. The best way for a parent to understand if their investment in lessons is really worth it is to have their child participate in a recital. Many of our students choose to perform in our biannual recitals. Our recital location has a grand piano, so piano students are not playing on just a keyboard. Our sound system ensures a quality experience for all! Unlike other schools, parents never have to pay admission or any related fees for these recitals.
8. Conveniently located on Shadow Creek Pkwy in Pearland OR Lessons in YOUR home!
Due to its central location, our school is convenient and draws students from Pearland, Manvel, Alvin, Friendswood and Rosharon. We are easy to find, right off 288, with shopping and restaurants close by.
9. Student Discounts
We are the only music school that offers student discounts, which saves you money all throughout the year. We offer sibling/family discounts to save families time and money!
10. Picture Day
We are the only music school that offers a picture day for their students! Each spring we host a free picture day with a professional photographer and professional photos of your student performing in the recital. We want to celebrate your music and share that memory through pictures. Examples pictured on this page! Adults are welcome too! Students can bring their instruments to the photo shoot.
11. Awards to celebrate achievement.
Each of our students that participate in our spring recital receive an engraved award for all of their hard-work, dedication and practice.
12. Month to Month Lessons!
Our desire is to inspire our students with the love of music. We do this through teachers and music that our students love. Unlike other programs, we do not require semester minimums for lessons. You can begin anytime! To stop lessons, we just need a 30 day notice.